25th Military Police Regiment

Forum for the 25th Military Police Regiment, based outside of Malton (Urban Dead Group)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

COULD WE STEP UP PATROLS?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
militaryman117
Non-Service Member
Non-Service Member

PostSubject: COULD WE STEP UP PATROLS?   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:50 pm

I am currently lying dead in front of the Judge Road Police Department(I was killed by a zed) Every time I send in a revive request the person comes, revives me, then leaves. Once that happend Ididdn't move and was out of AP and was killed... I'm tired of just getting up, and dying! Then wasting the AP THAT I DON'T HAVE and getting a -9 AP!!!!!!! Then waiting to be killed again!! and over and over again!!!!!!! I was wondering if someone could guard other people while they regain their AP and then are on their way. ALSO: I"m trying to reach Fort Creedy Can anyone help? Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leehype
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin

PostSubject: Re: COULD WE STEP UP PATROLS?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:01 am

Chill out some first.

Not sure what your having a problem with. When you are rezed as a zed, you fall down dead. You need to keep lying there till you have your AP back up. Our res spot is the car park right below our HQ. The entrance is the shop to the East. Res at the car park and go to the shop and chill till your healed.

I try to keep people healed and res as much as I can, right now that's all I can afford to do.

Head to that car park, and when you get resed, stay down till you have about 15 AP, then stand and get in the Whetcombe Auto Repair
[79, 41]

Chill out of FT creedy for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.leehype.com

COULD WE STEP UP PATROLS?
Page 1 of 1