25th Military Police Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
25th Military Police Regiment

Forum for the 25th Military Police Regiment, based outside of Malton (Urban Dead Group)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How are things in Peppardville?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kolossov
Allied Personell
Allied Personell

How are things in Peppardville? Empty
PostSubject: How are things in Peppardville?   How are things in Peppardville? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Like I've said before, we don't have enough guys to deal with all the trouble in Malton, nowhere near, but I'd like to swing round and meet you guys at some point when things are getting too hot to handle!

Also, I'm not quite sure how your boards are organized. Do you have specific threads in which you post reports for a certain area, or a particular operation?
Back to top Go down
Colonel Lee
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin
Colonel Lee

How are things in Peppardville? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are things in Peppardville?   How are things in Peppardville? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:48 am

Well, at the moment, our reports are all about Peppardville, we have a general report thread where MP's can state some possibly vital information.

At the moment Peppardville seems to of died down of activity, but we are still on hand to take down any zeds we encounter. We are active in the North of Peppardville at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://25mpr.forumotion.com

How are things in Peppardville?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
25th Military Police Regiment :: 25 MPR :: Allies Forum-
Jump to: