25th Military Police Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
25th Military Police Regiment

Forum for the 25th Military Police Regiment, based outside of Malton (Urban Dead Group)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im new talk to me here dieing fetus3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dieing fetus3
Private
Private

im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Empty
PostSubject: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:50 pm

sup yall im new to your group but im happy to be apart of this group [[i was responsible for clearing more then 29 zeds from hildbrand mall ))i whould like to agnolige the herbert building and the great men that were inside that we were responsible for clearing every single zed out side of hildebrand when the mall was under attack even no there were pkers everywhere and zombie spys we still got thru all of it and here i stand today a vet from the hildebrand mall seige dieing fetus3 player class scientist level 5 currentley stationed in wallis police dept :skills free runing :lab acses necro tech: operate basic necro tech lab equiptment construction :and:the first skill you get when your a scientist 4 got what it was but i got it corlnol lee i whould be happy to serve you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
leehype
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin
leehype

PostSubject: Re: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:30 pm

No offense, but your spelling needs allot of work, I can't read most of what you just typed. Now I suggest you read all the announcements.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leehype.com
Eirikus
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin

PostSubject: Re: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:17 am

He speaks in dialect i get it all
Back to top Go down
Eirikus
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin

PostSubject: Re: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:18 am

And welcome to the 25th Military Police Regiment.

----
Colonel Eirikus
Back to top Go down
The barricader 101
Corporal
Corporal
The barricader 101

PostSubject: Re: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:13 pm

TRENCHCOATER!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.com
dieing fetus3
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:32 pm

wow i didnt think anyone was really gonna read my post but you did cool i was afraid this website might be outdated and not used no more but i was wrong .but thanks guys im sure we will be good freinds im currentley working on setting up a revive point at the hq just incase anything were to happen to you guys ill be there to revive you rember just post on this page if you need a revive or just wanna talk rember ill always be happy to revive you guys long live the 25th military police regiment
Back to top Go down
Colonel Lee
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin
Colonel Lee

PostSubject: Re: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:23 pm

Just to inform you, we use the car park one block south of Wallis Square PD as our revive point Wink
Back to top Go down
https://25mpr.forumotion.com
dieing fetus3
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:29 pm

oh do you ok ill keep that in mind does anyone even need a revive in the hq?
Back to top Go down
dieing fetus3
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:31 pm

hey guys im packing it up and im movin back to the hq i got my fair sare if reviving zeds at the fort but it;s time for me to help you guys out sorry but i was worryed about the fort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new talk to me here dieing fetus3   im new talk to me here  dieing fetus3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im new talk to me here dieing fetus3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
25th Military Police Regiment :: 25 MPR :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: