25th Military Police Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
25th Military Police Regiment

Forum for the 25th Military Police Regiment, based outside of Malton (Urban Dead Group)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trouble is brewing at fort creedy

Go down 
+2
Sam Grace
dieing fetus3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dieing fetus3
Private
Private

trouble is brewing at fort creedy Empty
PostSubject: trouble is brewing at fort creedy   trouble is brewing at fort creedy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:46 pm

iv,e been at the fort on a reconisins mission for the fort while i was there on my two day stay i found that the soliders inside the gatehoush have been dealing with zeds constintley the zeds keep breaking in to the gate housh time afater time about 15 men have died so far and i have reason to beleave that this is BARHAHS doing and if they just had a big enoughe hored the fort whould be gone in one swoop the soliders inside the gate housh have kept at vsb and thats dangerous especially if this is barhah.i revived a zed today and he was online when i did it he told me when he got up that BARHAH will have the fort if its the last thing they do then he proseded to jumping out of a window in a near by nt building look what im trying to say is we are in danger of losing the fort the zeds mean bisniess and they keep rusing the gatehoush we need men down there allthough im not the one to be giving orders just speaking my mind for anyone who see's this msg you should go down to the fort and see what i mean its bad
Back to top Go down
Sam Grace
Captain
Captain
Sam Grace

PostSubject: Re: trouble is brewing at fort creedy   trouble is brewing at fort creedy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:26 pm

do u really think House is spelt like Housh or is it just some fun "thing " your doing? how old Are you am 13 and i don't right that bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1052102
MadmanZer0
Corporal
Corporal
MadmanZer0

PostSubject: Re: trouble is brewing at fort creedy   trouble is brewing at fort creedy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:08 pm

Samuel Grace wrote:
do u really think House is spelt like Housh or is it just some fun "thing " your doing? how old Are you am 13 and i don't right that bad

Don't talk trash buddy.
It should have said "How old are you. I am 13 and I don't write that bad. Also you spelled "spelt" wrong.

Besides, he probably just hit h instead of e my accident.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Lee
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin
Colonel Lee

PostSubject: Re: trouble is brewing at fort creedy   trouble is brewing at fort creedy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:02 pm

And please dont forget that some of us might not have english as our 1st language. Those who have english as a 2nd language, its great you are speaking in english on the forum Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
https://25mpr.forumotion.com
Sam Grace
Captain
Captain
Sam Grace

PostSubject: Re: trouble is brewing at fort creedy   trouble is brewing at fort creedy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:08 pm

sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1052102
Alex M.
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: trouble is brewing at fort creedy   trouble is brewing at fort creedy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:53 am

"Write as you speak, read as it written" is fundamental principle of serbian language. Anforčnatli, det is not vej vid ingliš XD
Back to top Go down
leehype
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin
leehype

PostSubject: Re: trouble is brewing at fort creedy   trouble is brewing at fort creedy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:34 am

Sorry but I don't speak in serbian. I have a spell check program installed in my web brouser at home that does the red line thing like Word. I just right click on the word and it gives me a selection to chose from. I have bad spelling by nature, I do everything I can to be better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leehype.com
dieing fetus3
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: trouble is brewing at fort creedy   trouble is brewing at fort creedy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:39 pm

ya but did you guys hear me theres a couple of hordes hiding out in the huter building by fort creedy p.s it's ok guys i know i am a bad speller but im tryin (-_-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trouble is brewing at fort creedy   trouble is brewing at fort creedy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trouble is brewing at fort creedy
Page 1 of 1