25th Military Police Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
25th Military Police Regiment

Forum for the 25th Military Police Regiment, based outside of Malton (Urban Dead Group)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

red rum forums now have a spy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tomer
Private
Private

red rum forums  now have a spy Empty
PostSubject: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:00 pm

the rummers now have a spy

they aree very careful not to give out there HQ
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:11 pm

I don't like Red Rum. They call themselves a PK group and go around PKing people, but if you know anything about them you know they're all a bunch of soft wimps who are easily upset. Once I acquire more ammo I intend to open fire on any RR member I see.

Where does the 25th stand with RR? Allies? Enemies? Neutral?
Back to top Go down
tomer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:09 am

once they trust me a bit more ill get the hq out of em

i have to make a fake character and some other stuff
im good at this kind of thing they need my url
Back to top Go down
Sam Grace
Captain
Captain
Sam Grace

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:19 pm

you know something...you don't put some like this up in a forum ... maybe they might figure out and start targeting us ..you private message to MP's when you do something like this
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1052102
Balmung
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:56 pm

I agree. Bear in mind the 25th is a team, and when people start doing things like this on their own, it may cause strife. This is why I asked what our status with RR is before shooting any members of it.

Even though certain parts of the forum are apparently hidden to guests now, I don't believe it is safe to post a fragile plan like this so openly. A messenger or PM's would be much safer, as Samuel pointed out.

You should also take your rank into consideration. As newbies to 25th Military Police Regiment, it is not our place to start planning such things as spying or anything else that may make enemies for us.
Back to top Go down
tomer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:28 pm

ok sorry but i named the spy Why Now
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:58 pm

What was the spy's original name?
Back to top Go down
leehype
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin
leehype

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:13 pm

Ok, I don't want spying on other forums. If you want to join another forum, do so under the same name you use here or in game. The PP idiots that joined this forum were banned over the material they were spewing around, not because we are enemies. I don't want other groups thinking of us as anything other than honorable.

I am also not fond of taking this game too far. Most on this forum might remember what the PP did to leave there mark on our forum. Lets not find ourselves doing the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leehype.com
tomer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:05 pm

ok srry
i wot do it again i thought i was doing good
btw the pumpkin guys i know there hq
Back to top Go down
leehype
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin
leehype

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 8:30 pm

tomer wrote:
ok srry
i wot do it again i thought i was doing good
btw the pumpkin guys i know there hq

Thats fine as I have not said anything about it.

If you have something you think would serve us, please us the channels available.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 8:53 pm

From my understanding, all the primary members of the Pumpkin Pedophiles have been killed. I had read that Neo Nazi and Nergin were dead, then I read that Samuel had killed AlphaGun2. I think they're finished for now.
Back to top Go down
tomer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:53 am

nope
they got revived in chudleyton
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:54 am

Already? Jeez do people even check who they're reviving?

Well in any case I probably won't be able to help combat them until I acquire some ammo. I plan to head to Creedy and gather ammunition of things there have died down.
Back to top Go down
Sam Grace
Captain
Captain
Sam Grace

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:03 pm

yea alphagun2 shot me but some good people healed me before i could die

and the reason they get revived so easy and fast is because they have multiple char in the same like... i do but its only one lvl 7 scientist tho
Back to top Go down
leehype
Colonel/Admin
Colonel/Admin
leehype

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:11 pm

There are alot of people combat rezing. I have seen it a few times where someone just rezes a zed instead of fighting it. It has happened twice wile I was trying to kill it.
Back to top Go down
Sam Grace
Captain
Captain
Sam Grace

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:28 pm

lol its saying am a Sergeant now lol ..am lvl 15 ....
Back to top Go down
tomer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:46 am

ive been wondering around in malton for a couple days
ive been helping iackland kill ridley bank resistance front

we won!
the ridley bank resistance lost hehehhe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red rum forums now have a spy   red rum forums  now have a spy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

red rum forums now have a spy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
25th Military Police Regiment :: 25 MPR :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: